Rosemary & dark chocolate buttons makes 1 gift; vegan
feeling inspired by the ultra-fancy chocolatiers ‘Rausch Schokoladenhausin’ the heart of Berlin. This is a simple, yet beautiful gift to give to someone special. The rosemary is freshly picked – no need for cooking
- 100g fine dark chocolate
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (if needed)
- 1 long sprig of rosemary, trimmed
- On a sheet of baking parchment, use a circular stencil to draw the outline of 9 circles, evenly spaced apart.
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces and melt over
a pot of boiling water.
- If the cocoa percentage is low, stir in some cocoa powder for extra richness.
- Leave for 1 minute to cool slightly. Using a desert spoon, fill the circles with chocolate. Place trimmed rosemary sprigs in the middle before they begin to set.
- Set in the fridge for at least an hour. Snap off the baking parchment and gift in a small cardboard box, with ribbon.