Fired-up smashed avocado on toast serves 1; vegetarian
this zesty and spicy breakfast will give you a kickstart to the day
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 10g fresh dill
- 1 large egg, pouched
- 1 radish, sliced
- Slices of fresh red chilli
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Smash the avocado and combine with chilli flakes, juice of 1/2 lime, chopped dill, and salt and pepper.
- While toasting the bread, poach the egg in a saucepan.
- Spread the avocado on the toast, and gently place the poached egg on top. Serve with sliced radish and chilli, and a drizzle of olive oil.